Products affected: DM125™
- Turn your meter off using the power switch on the back of your meter.
- Connect one end of your Ethernet cable into the USB Ethernet adapter and the other end into the wall outlet or router.
- Plug your USB Ethernet adapter into one of the USB ports on the back of your meter.
- Turn the power on using the switch on the back of your meter.
- Press Options once your meter turns on.
- Press Page Down twice.
- Select Connect-Data Centre.
- Select LAN settings.
- Select Get IP:
- Select Automatically if you use a dynamic IP address.
- Select Manually if you are using a static IP address. Consult with your IT department for the correct address.
- Press Home.
- To verify your connectivity, check your PB Postage balance:
- Press Add Postage.
- Select Check PBP Balance. If your postage totals display, your installation is complete.
- Press No to return to the Home screen.
Use the Contact Us options below if you need further assistance.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021