Cleaning the printer nozzle on the DM300C – DM475
Learn how to clean the printer nozzle on the DM300C, DM400C and DM475.
Products affected: DM300C™, DM400C™, and DM475™
Follow these steps to clean the printer nozzle by purging the print head. These steps can resolve poor print quality:
- Press the Menu button.
- Press the green Down arrow button.
- Select Maintenance.
- Select Printer Maintenance.
- Select Clean Printer Nozzle.
- Select Purge C as the option to purge the system.
- When the purge is complete, the screen displays Maintenance Complete. Select Print Test Pattern?
- If the print pattern looks clear (not blurry and without broken lines), the print test is good. Press Yes to accept the good print and press Home to return to the main screen.
- If the pattern has broken or missing lines or looks poor, select No, Clean Nozzle and select Print Pattern to print another pattern. Repeat this function up to 3 times if needed to improve poor print quality.
UPDATED: 20 July 2023