Products affected: DM300C™, DM400C™. and DM475™
If you need more postage on your mail piece, you can add more postage on a tape and, then apply it to your mail piece.
- Place your item on the scale.
- Press Menu.
- Select Printing Option.
- Use the arrow buttons to navigate the menu, and select Postage Correction Mode.
- Key in your postage correction amount.
IMPORTANT: If your correction amount is outside the allowed range, you must print more than one stamp to get your correction amount. For example, you must print two stamps at $0.50 to be able to correct $1.00.
- Select OK.
- Ensure tapes are loaded, then press Tape.
- Apply the tape beside or below the original postal indicia as shown on the example envelopes.
- The tape must not overlap the original indicia or cover any address information.
- The word "Correction" appears on the tape.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021