Use your meter to send international mail. Follow these steps to choose a class and print postage for international shipping.
- Place the mailpiece on the scale.
- Press the Back (C) button until Select Class appears.
- Select Class.
- Select Intl.
- Select the desired class:
- Letterpost: Standard Lettermail
- Othr Letterpost: Non-standard and Oversize Lettermail (If the item is over 50 grams, only this selection will appear)
- Select any applicable services.
- Press Enter to continue.
- Print your postage when the Ready screen appears.
Important: Items over 500g are considered parcels and must ship using a shipping solution, such as SendPro® Online.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021