Sending international mail on the on the DM300C-DM475
Send standard and oversize international mail using the DM300C, DM400C, and DM475.
Products affected: DM300C™, DM400C™, and DM475™
Use your meter to send international mail. Follow these steps to choose a class and print postage for international shipping.
- Place the mailpiece on the scale.
- Press the Back (C) button until Select Class appears.
- Select Class.
- Select Intl.
- Select the desired class:
- Letterpost: Standard Lettermail
- Othr Letterpost: Non-standard and Oversize Lettermail (If the item is over 50 grams, only this selection will appear)
- Select any applicable services.
- Press Enter to continue.
- Print your postage when the Ready screen appears.
Important: Items over 500g are considered parcels and must ship using a shipping solution, such as SendPro® Online.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
- Find more information about postage classes on the Canada Post website
- Sign up for SendPro Online
- Create a shipping label in SendPro
UPDATED: 14 August 2021