Follow these steps to print your funds report:
- Press Menu.
- Use the Review buttons to scroll to Select a Report? and press Enter/Yes.
- At Print Funds Report?, press Yes/Enter.
- When prompted, insert an envelope or tape sheet into your meter.
- Your machine prints your funds report, and your system returns to the Reports menu.
- Press No to return to your home screen.
Your Funds Report contains the following pieces of information:
- Used: The total amount used over the lifetime of the meter.
- Available: The amount currently available to print.
- Total Pieces: The total number of pieces run over the lifetime of your meter.
- Control Sum: The total of the amount used and available.
- Batch Count: The current Batch Count.
- Batch Value: The current Batch Total.
- PBI Serial No.: The serial number of your meter.
- The date and time you printed your report.
UPDATED: February 11, 2021