There are two ways to print the multi-account summary report.
- Printing a Multi-Account Summary Report at Your Meter
- Press Reports.
- Select Printable report.(DM100i only)
- Select Multi Acct Summary.
- When you are prompted, insert a tape sheet or envelope into your machine. Once your report is printed, your system returns to the Printable reports menu.
Note: If you are printing a multi-page report, you will be prompted to insert additional envelopes/tape sheets.
- Press Clear (back arrow key) to return to Report type menu, or press Home to return to the Home screen.
- Printing a Multi-Account Summary Report at Your PC Using PC Meter Connect (DM125 only).
- At the My Meter tab, select Account Reports.
- An Accounting Report panel displays on the left, listing all of your accounts with the number of pieces and postage used for each.
- Select Print for a printed version of your report. An Account Report screen displays. Click Print to continue.
- Select your printer from the Windows list provided. Once your report is printed, you will be returned to the Accounting Report screen.
If you are accessing features from PC Meter Connect (Enhanced version), please keep in mind the following:
- If the meter is in sleep mode, accessing a feature from the Main window will awaken the meter.
- Once in an awakened state, the meter must be at the "Home" screen (ready to print postage) to use features found on the Postage, Updates, and My Meter tabs on the Main Window. Otherwise, a "meter is busy" message displays on the PC. This situation can occur, for example, if you have the Accounting option set up on the meter, and the meter is waiting for someone to select an account for printing postage.
UPDATED: May 29, 2020