The postal code printed by your meter should be your
postal code. If your meter is printing the incorrect postal code, a new one will need to be downloaded. The updated postal code will be made ready to download by Pitney Bowes. Contact customer support from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Please have your model number and the new address ready.
Once the the new postal code is ready to download, follow these steps:
- Connect your meter using an analog phone line or via PC Meter Connect
Note: PC Meter Connect desktop application is used by the mailstation2™ only; it is not available for the mailstation™.
- Press Funds
- Press the down Review arrow twice
- Press Enter/Yes when the display says Check amt available to download?
- When the balance displays press No twice
- If New Feature Available -Update? displays, press Enter/Yes
This will not update a custom return address. Please advise the representative when you contact customer support for additional assistance.
UPDATED: November 18, 2020