Products affected: DM100®i, DM125™
Weigh your ink cartridge to determine how much ink is in your cartridge:
- Open your top cover.
- Your DM125™ meter may need its scale removed before you can remove the ink tank.
- Select Replace Ink Tank.
- Remove your ink cartridge.
- Close the latch and then the cover.
- Replace your scale if it was removed.
- Select Continue.
- Select Seal Only Mode.
- Press Weigh/Rate.
- Place your ink cartridge on the scale.
- Select Rate Mail on Scale. Note the weight of your ink cartridge.
- Full ink cartridges weigh 71 grams.
- Empty ink cartridges weigh 40 grams.
- Remove your ink cartridge from the platform.
- Press Clear.
- Select Install Ink Tank.
- If your ink cartridge is not empty, reinstall it. If your ink cartridge is empty, install a new one.
- Order a genuine Pitney Bowes replacement ink cartridge if you need ink.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021