Products affected: DM300C™, DM400C™, and DM475™
To replace the ink cartridge:
- Simply lift it up the scale and remove it from the top of the machine
- Open the ink access cover
- Select Replace Ink Tank. A Moving Ink Tank message displays.
- At the Install Ink Tank / Print Head screen, unlock the green ink tank cartridge guard
- Lift and remove old ink (tank) cartridge
- Remove tape on bottom of new ink (tank) cartridge
- Lower the ink tank into the cavity. The ridges on either side of the cartridge will slide into the grooves.
- Close the Green ink tank cartridge guard. It should clock when fully closed.
- Close the cover. The system automatically recognizes the new cartridge.
- The system prompts to print a test pattern:
- Select Yes, Print Test Pattern to print a test pattern
- Select No to skip printing a test pattern and return to the Home screen
- Place the scale on the back top of the machine
UPDATED: 29 June 2021