Do not perform these steps unless instructed by Pitney Bowes. Before you begin:
- Your meter must be connected to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Center.
Follow these steps to remove your funds:
- Press Funds to view the funds available on your meter.
- Press Menu.
- Press Review (Up) until Change Setup? displays and then press Enter/Yes.
- Press Review (Up) until Remove funds from meter? displays and then press Enter/Yes. Your meter connects and indicates the amount of funds transferred from your meter back to your PB Postage account.
- Press Clear/Back and your meter display states that it has been taken out of service.
The funds removed from your meter are transferred to the account associated with your meter. A Funds Report can be printed to confirm the available amount appears as $000.00.
If you cannot connect to Pitney Bowes through your meter, or if you have a blank screen, you may not be able to transfer your funds to your account. Return your meter to Pitney Bowes, and your funds get credited to your account within 6 to 10 business days after Pitney Bowes receives your meter.Related Article
UPDATED: February 11, 2021