When the Waste Tank Full message appears on your mailing system, your ink waste tray must be replaced. Your equipment may not operate until you clear your system error message. Please contact customer support from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Have your model number ready.
Steps to Install the Ink Waste Tray: Note:
Ink may stain skin or permanently damage clothing. Gloves are included in the kit for your convenience.
- Remove your ink waste tray from the envelope and set both tray and envelope aside
- Pull your ink drawer out from the right side of your meter - see image below. Remove the ink waste tray.
- Dispose of your used ink waste tray in the envelope that your new ink waste tray came in
- Insert your new ink waste tray into your ink drawer and close the drawer
- Select Menu and Page Down
- Select Maintenance
- Select Replace Waste Tank
- Select OK, I Understand
- Select Yes, Tray is Replaced
UPDATED: November 09, 2018