Products affected: mailstation™ and mailstation2™
Follow these steps to clean your printer nozzles:
- Press Menu.
- Press Review (down) until ink functions? displays, then press Enter/Yes.
- Press Review (down) until clean printer nozzles? displays, then press Enter/Yes. The message Preparing ink please wait... displays while your meter performs the cleaning.
- When prompted, insert an envelope or tape sheet into your meter.
- When prompted, remove the envelope.
- At the prompt Is test pattern OK?, select the appropriate option:
- If your test pattern is good, without broken lines or smeared ink, press Enter/Yes. Your meter returns to the main screen.
- If your test pattern is not good, press No to run the Clean Printer Nozzles maintenance function again. Repeat this function up to 3 times, if needed, to improve poor print quality.
Use the Contact Us options below if you need further assistance. Have your model and serial number ready.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021