Products affected: DM300C™, DM400C™, and DM475™
If metered mail cannot be mailed on the date shown in the impression, a date correction impression must be affixed to the mail item.
- Press Menu
- Select Printing Options
- Select Date Correction
- Select the desired option:
- Set today's Date
- Advance One Day
- Specify Days to Advance
- Date can be advanced 30 days from today's date. It cannot be be back dated beyond today's date.
- You can print on a tape or directly on the back side of the envelope.
- Printing on a tape
- Press Tape
- input the number of tapes, from 1 to 50
- Press Start
- Printing on the back side of the envelope
- Place your envelope face down on the deck
- Press Start.
- You can apply the tape beside or below the original impression as well as printed or affixed on the backside of the mail item in the upper right-hand corner as shown
UPDATED: 14 August 2021