Products affected: Connect+ 500W™, Connect+ 1000™, Connect+ 2000™, Connect+ 3000™
If metered mail cannot be mailed on the date shown in the impression, a date correction impression must be affixed to the mail item.
- Select the green house at the top of the screen to go to the Home screen.
- Select Jobs.
- Select Create new job.
- Select Date correction.
- Select Ok.
- If an account is not already selected, select Account required to choose an account.
- You can print on a tape or directly on the back side of the envelope.
- Printing on a tape
- Press Tape.
- If more then 1 tape is required, select tape quantity and enter the number of tape
- Printing on the back side of the envelope
- Place your envelope face down on the deck.
- Press Start
- Today's date will print on the indicia. If the date needs to be corrected days ahead, select Printed date YYYY/MM/DD and choose the required date.
- You can not set the date to a date before the date stored on the meter and can be advance up to 30 days ahead
- You can apply the tape beside or below the original impression as well as printed or affixed on the backside of the mail item in the upper right-hand corner as shown
UPDATED: 04 June 2021