Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
When using the machine, if the correct postage is not on the mail piece, additional postage can be added directly on a tape and then applied to the mail piece.
- Select the house at the top of the screen to go to the Home screen.
- Select Jobs.
- Select Create new job.
- Select Postage correction.
- Select Ok.
- Enter the amount of postage to correct mail and select Ok.
- IMPORTANT: If your connection amount is outside the allowed range, you must print more than one stamp to get your correction amount. For example, you must print two stamps at $0.50 to be able to correct $1.00.
- If an account is not already selected, select Account required to choose an account.
- Select Tape.
- If more then 1 tape is required, select tape quantity and enter the number of tape.
- Apply the tape beside or below the original postal indicia as shown on the example envelopes.
- The tape must not overlap the original indicia or cover any address information.
- The word "Correction" appears on the tape.
UPDATED: 04 June 2021