Printing the date, time, ad or text message on incoming mail on the DM300C, DM400C and more
Learn how to print the date, time, ad or text message on incoming mail on the DM300C, DM400C, and DM475.
Products affected: DM300C™, DM400C™, DM475™
To print the current date and time, an ad or text message on incoming mail:
- Press Menu
- Select Printing Options
- Select Text-Ad-Date-Time Mode
- Select from these options to print them
- Date-Time - This option allows for toggling between Print and Do Not Print
- Ad - This option provides for selecting an advertisement to print on the envelope/tape
- Text - This option is not available
- To feed envelopes:
- DM300C: Place the envelope against the registration wall of the system and slide it to the right until the system grasps it. The system prints the digital indicia and ejects the envelope.
- DM400C and DM475: Load envelopes onto the feeder and press Start. The system automatically feeds the envelope, prints the digital indicia and ejects the envelope.
- NOTE: Orient the mail piece so the date and time prints on a blank section of the mail piece
- Select Return to Normal Mode when finished to return to the Home screen
UPDATED: 14 August 2021