It is possible to feed sets of 2 sheets of 20 lb bond paper (stapled or not). Such sets are fed manually. The maximum thickness of a set, including staple, cannot be more than (0.06").NOTE
: If sets are stapled, ensure the staple is parallel to the leading (top) edge, not vertical or at an angle (see the illustration). A "D" fold cannot be done on multi-sheet sets.
Use this procedure to feed sets:
- Remove paper from the input feed tray before doing manual feeds
- Set the Output stacker tray to receive the folded paper
- Insert the paper into the manual feed slot until it hits the bottom
- To allow the folded page to have the address panel or top of printed page showing, paper should be loaded face up with the address edge going into the folder first
- Ensure the paper is centered in the feed slot and falls between the side guides
- Press the Start/Stop button. The folder feeds and folds the paper.
- When folded, the screen displays the message CHECK PAPER
- To fold more paper, repeat steps 2 through 6 until the job is finished; otherwise, press the Reset button to display the Ready screen
UPDATED: February 04, 2020