: Once an account is deleted, it cannot be retrieved.
Follow these steps to delete an account:
- Press the Menu button
- Press Page Down
- Select Accounts
NOTE: If the supervisor password is enabled, enter it to gain access to all of the accounting functions.
- Select Delete Accounts
- Select an account to delete
- Enter the account number and press Enter OR select the appropriate account from the list. If necessary, press the Page Down to scroll through the menu screens.
- The Confirm Delete screen displays. Select Yes to delete the account.
- If the deleted account was the last account on the system, it prompts to Create New Accounts or Turn Accounting OFF. Select the appropriate option and follow the prompts to continue
- If the deleted account was not the last account on the system, it prompts to delete another account. Select Yes to return to the Select Account screen or select No to return to the Accounts screen.
UPDATED: June 04, 2015