How to clean the sealer brush on the DM475
Learn how to clean the sealer brush on the DM475.
Products affected: DM475™
To clean the sealer brush:
- Open the feeder/WOW cover
- Push down on the blue button and slide the blade/brush assembly out of the deck
- Clean the moistener brush by running it under warm water. Blot the excess water from the brush after rinsing it.
NOTE: Replace the assembly if it cannot be cleaned thoroughly.
- If needed, clean the wick and shield
- Slide the assembly back onto the machine. A click will be heard as it engages.
- Close the feeder/WOW cover
UPDATED: 14 August 2021