Mailpieces are not being weighed correctly on the meter scale.
This issue may be caused by a communication issue between the scale and the meter.
To fix this issue, try resetting the scale.
- Remove any items from the scale.
- Press Menu.
- Press Review (down) until the display says Reset the Scale to Zero?.
- Press Enter / yes.
- Test with an item of known weight. If the scale is still not weighing correctly:
- Unscrew the thumb screws on the scale cable and disconnect the cable.
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait one to three minutes.
- While waiting, reconnect the scale cable and tighten the thumb screws.
- Plug the power cord back in, verifying it is plugged directly into a wall outlet.
If your issue is still not resolved, contact technical support. Please have your model number and serial number ready.
UPDATED: May 31, 2018