Connection errors on the DM100i
The meter displays one of the following error codes or system messages, and does not connect to the Pitney Bowes Data Center:
Error codes on meter:
1813, 94, 200D, DE00, DE01, DE02, DE03, DE04, DE05, DE06, DE07, DE08, DE09, DE0A, DE0B, DE0C, DE0D, DE0E, DE0F, DE10, DE11, DE12, DE13, DE14, DE15, DE16, DE17, DE18, DE19, DE1A, DE1B, DE1C, DE1D, DE1E, DE1F, DE20, DE21, DE22, DE23, DE24, DE25, DE26, DE27, DE28, DE2E
Error codes in PC Meter Connect:
EDE00, EDE01, EDE02, EDE03, EDE04, EDE05, EDE06, EDE07, EDE08, EDE09, EDE0A, EDE0B, EDE0C, EDE0D, EDE0E, EDE0F, EDE10, EDE11, EDE12, EDE13, EDE14, EDE15, EDE16, EDE17, EDE18, EDE19, EDE1A, EDE1B, EDE1C, EDE1D, EDE1E, EDE1F, EDE20, EDE21, EDE22, EDE23, EDE24, EDE25, EDE26, EDE27, EDE28, EDE2E
No Dial Tone, Data Center Busy, Connect Phone Cord, Link Negotiation Failed, No Carrier Detected, No Carrier Detected Online, Modem Connection to AT&T Failed, Invalid User Id/Password, No Modem Detected, Connection Dropped, Cannot Reach Data Center, Line Busy, and Connection Lost, IntelliLink dropped, Data Center Timeout, Server Time out, No Carrier Detected On Line
- Restart the meter. Follow these steps to restart safely:
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait one full minute.
- Plug the power cord back in.
- If the issue is not resolved by restarting, see the troubleshooting page for your meter's connection method:
- If your meter connects to your computer using PC Meter Connect software, see Troubleshooting PC Meter Connect issues.
- If your meter is connected using a dial-up (analog) phone line, see Troubleshooting dial-up phone connection issues.
UPDATED: 01 March 2021