Top of label printing on bottom 2 inches of label stock and rest of label is blank in SendPro Enterprise
Learn how to resolve a problem where the top of the label is printing on the bottom 2 inches of label stock and the rest of the label is blank in SendPro Enterprise.
Products affected: SendPro® Enterprise
When printing a label to the JZ20 printer, the top of the label is printing on the bottom 2 inches of the die-cut label stock. The rest of the label is blank. This affects all carriers as well as the Windows Test page.
The label stock gap is lining up correctly with each print.
The printer may need to be recalibrated.
Recalibrate the JZ20 label printer:
- Open Devices and Printers.
- On the General tab, select Preferences.
- In the Printing Preferences, select the Tools tab.
- Select Command Type - Action and Command Name - Calibrate Media. (These should already be selected by default.)
- Click Send on the bottom right.
- To test, reprint a label or process a new shipment.
UPDATED: 16 December 2021