Flashing blue, red, or white power light on the SendPro C, SendPro+
Learn how to resolve flashing blue, red, or white power light on the SendPro C, SendPro+.
Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (8H10)
The power light is flashing blue, red, or white and the meter is not working.
The power button was held down too long when turning the meter on or off.
- Unplug the power cable. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cable back in, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the meter back on.
- When turning the meter on, just tap the power button. Do not hold it down.
- When turning the meter off, hold the power button for only 5 seconds.
UPDATED: 04 June 2021