The display screen is blank, blue or grey.
The meter is not receiving power, the contrast is too low or too high.
Check the power LED light:
- If the LED is amber, the meter is in sleep mode:
- Press any button to wake the meter.
- If the LED is off, the meter is either turned off or does not have power:
- If there is a power switch on the back of the machine, check that it is set to the on position ( | ).
- Check that the power cable is plugged into the back of the meter and into a functioning electrical outlet.
- If the LED is green, the contrast needs to be reset:
- Unplug the meter.
- Hold down the number 4 button while plugging the meter back in. This will reset the contrast to the default setting.
If the issue is not resolved, contact client support. Please have your model and serial number ready.
UPDATED: August 22, 2018