Error Code: 019861001B, How to resolve on the Connect+ 500W, Connect+ 1000 and more
Learn how to resolve error code 019861001B on the Connect+ 500W, Connect+ 1000, Connect+ 2000, and Connect+ 3000.
Products affected: Connect+ 500W®, Connect+ 1000®, Connect+ 2000®, and Connect+ 3000®
The Connect+® displays error code 0198-61-001B and will not print tapes.
The tape is jammed.
Follow these steps to resolve this error:
- Open the smoke colored cover on the top of your Connect+
- Locate the blue lever on the right, and pull it towards to the left to release the tape
- Pull your tape out while holding the lever to the left
- Tear any damaged tape off the roll
- Reinstall your tape
- Select Feed forward on your screen
- If the Feed forward option isn’t on the screen, then select the green house key at the top of the screen
- Select Settings
- Select Hardware
- Select Tape
- Select Feed Forward
- Retry your tape
UPDATED: 14 August 2021