Error 031A410001 "Sensor auto calibration error" message on the Connect + Series and SendPro P
Remove the tape from the meter, turn the meter off, replace the tape then restart the meter to resolve the error 031A410001 "Sensor auto calibration error".
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The meter displays error 031A-41-0001 "Sensor auto calibration error" and does not run mail.
A tape sensor failed to calibrate.
Follow these steps to calibrate the tape sensor:
- Remove the tape from the system.
- Press Home.
- Select the Gear from the lower right corner.
- Select Shut down from the menu.
- Select Shut down on the pop-up window.
- Insert the tape one inch into the tape feed area.
- Wait for the screen to turn black and for the blue light on the front of the machine to go out. This may take several minutes.
- After the machine has been off for 10 seconds, press the power button to turn the meter back on.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: 14 April 2022