Products affected: Connect+ 500W®, Connect+ 1000®, Connect+ 2000®, and Connect+ 3000®
The Connect+ displays error code 031A-41-0001 and will not print.
A sensor calibration has failed.
Follow these steps to resolve you tape sensor issue:
- Remove the tape from the system.
- Go to your Home screen by tapping the green house at the top of the screen.
- Select Shut Down from the lower right corner
- Select Shut Down from the menu
- Select Shut Down on the pop up
- Insert the tape one inch into the tape feed area
- Wait for your screen to turn black, and for the blue light on the front of the machine to go out. This may take several minutes.
- After your machine has been off for ten seconds, press the Power button to turn your Connect+ back on
UPDATED: 14 June 2021