Products affected: Connect+ 500W®, Connect+ 1000®, Connect+ 2000®, and Connect+ 3000®
The Connect+® displays error code 0180-61-001D and your report did not export.
The Connect+ was unable to write the report to the USB drive.
Check to make sure that your USB memory device is working properly:
- Make sure that there is free space available on your USB memory device
- Make sure the USB memory device is properly connected
- Reformat your USB memory device (FAT or FAT32 only)
- Try a different USB memory device
- Selecting the green house at the top of your screen to go to your Home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the lower right corner
- Select Shut Down from the menu
- Select Shut Down on the pop up
- Wait for the screen to go black, and for the blue light on the front to turn off. This may take several minutes.
- After your machine has been off for ten seconds, press the Power button to turn your Connect+ back on.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021