The Connect+® displays error code 0180-61-001D and your report did not export.
The Connect+ was unable to write the report to the USB drive.
Check to make sure that your USB memory device is working properly:
- Make sure that there is free space available on your USB memory device
- Make sure the USB memory device is properly connected
- Reformat your USB memory device (FAT or FAT32 only)
- Try a different USB memory device
A reboot may resolve your issue. Follow these steps to reboot your machine:
- Selecting the green house at the top of your screen to go to your Home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the lower right corner
- Select Shut Down from the menu
- Select Shut Down on the pop up
- Wait for the screen to go black, and for the blue light on the front to turn off. This may take several minutes.
- After your machine has been off for ten seconds, press the Power button to turn your Connect+ back on.
If your issue is not resolved, contact customer support from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Have your model number ready.
UPDATED: May 15, 2015