The Connect+® displays error code 0198-61-001A, and will not seal.
The Connect+ is out of EZ-seal®.
Follow the directions below to Refill the EZ-seal sealing solution bottle, or select disable sealing.
- Open your supplies cover and lift out the envelope sealant bottle. The bottle is located to the far left of the tape roll.
- Remove the cap from the bottle
- Add enough E-Z Seal to bring the level up to the bottom of the throat of the bottle
- Do not overfill the envelope sealant bottle
- Make sure you do not spill any solution in the tape well. If the tape gets wet, it can warp and cause a stoppage.
- Replace and tighten the cap and return the bottle to its original position
- Close the supplies cover
If your issue is not resolved, contact customer support from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Have your model number ready.
UPDATED: May 15, 2015