The Connect+® displays error 0311-41-00DF.
The Connect+ detects a jam in the sealer area.
Is Mail Physically Jamming in stripper blade?
- Is sealing on when it is supposed to be off?
- Make sure only unsealed mail is fed when closed flap sealing is on
Are mail pieces thick and just stalling in the area of the stripper blade with no apparent jam?
- Increase Feeder setting to a higher number
- Make sure speed is as high as possible, without causing mail to shear
- Preseal envelopes if necessary
Is Mail shearing (bunching up) as it feeds?
- Increase feeder setting (use higher number)
- If this does not work, try decreasing speed
NOTE: If pieces are not shearing, slowing down the feeder might make other problems worse
- If pieces are unsealed and feeder settings and speed changes do not work, preseal the mail before running through the machine
If your issue is not resolved, contact customer support from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Have your model number ready.
UPDATED: June 02, 2015