Products affected: Connect+ 500W®, Connect+ 1000®, Connect+ 2000®, and Connect+ 3000®
The Connect+® displays error code 0203-42-0700.
Your meter has detected an error with the internal printer.
- Open printer cover
- Check that the blue print head cover is latched and that no foreign objects are present in the printer area
- Select the green house at the top of the screen to go to the home screen
- Select Shut Down from the lower right corner
- Select Shut Down from the menu
- Select Shut Down on the pop up.
- Wait for the screen to go black and the blue light on the front to go out. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds press the power button to power the Connect+ back up
Note: You should perform a shut down nightly using the shut down icon, not the power button at the front of the equipment.
If your issue is not resolved, contact customer support from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Have your model number ready.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021