Your meter displays "Waste Tank Full" or "Waste Tank Near Full" and it may not run mail.
Your meter detects that the waste tray is full or near full.
Caution: The message "Waste Tank Near Full" is a warning. Clear this warning by pressing Clear/Back. However, if you ignore this warning, your meter becomes inoperable when your waste tray reaches capacity.
- Press Clear.
- Press Menu.
- Press the Review (down) until the screen displays Use Ink Functions.
- Press Enter/Yes.
- Press Review (down) until the screen displays Replace Ink Tray.
- Press Enter/Yes. Your screen displays Install Ink Tray.
- Press Enter/Yes. Your screen displays Enter in Code From Instructions: xxxx.
- Enter the code ..57 (two periods must be in front of the number 57).
- Press the Enter/Yes button.
- Press Enter/Yes button at the New Waste Tray Installed? screen.
- To remove the waste tray from the back of your meter
- Slide the light blue switch to the right.
- If your sponge (ink tray) is completely saturated, to order an ink pad replacement sign in and create a technical support case.
Use the Contact Us
options below if you need further assistance. Have your model and serial number ready.Related article
:Replacing the waste pad on the mailstation series
UPDATED: March 01, 2021