The Connect+® displays error code 0205-41-0039 and will not run mail.
The Connect+ has detected a stream feed, it is not seeing the gap between mail pieces.
Check for an unprinted mail piece in the stacker and/or a postage recovery tape in the tape well.
If the error is persistent try these steps to resolve the error:
- Adjust the thickness adjustment knob to only allow 1 mail piece through at a time
- Vigorously fan and shingle the mail to ensure that the mail pieces are not sticking together
- Open all covers and jam release knobs and remove any mail in the machine
- Using a can of non-flammable canned air and working from the left side of the machine to the exit, blow onto the feed deck that the envelopes travel on
- If the error persists a reboot may resolve the issue. Here are the steps to follow for a safe restart:
- Select the green house at the top of the screen to go to the home screen
- Select Shut Down from the lower right corner
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop up
- Wait for the screen to go black and the blue light on the front to go out. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds press the power button to power the Connect+ back up
Note: You should perform a shut down nightly using the shut down icon, not the power button at the front of the equipment
If your issue is not resolved, contact customer support from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Have your model number ready.
UPDATED: March 04, 2016