The Connect+® displays error code 0198-41-000D and will not print.
The selected class cannot be used to process this mail piece, try selecting a different class.
The Maximum WOW Weight Limit setting may be set too low. Check that the limit is set appropriately for class of mail.
- Tap the green house at the top of the screen to go to the home screen
- Tap Run mail
- Tap weighing options
- Select WOW or WOW, first piece only
- Sometimes a software update will set the wow weight limit to 0g
- You may have a custom limit
Note: If the mail piece weighs more than the limit you will get an error
- Tap edit limit
- The maximum limit is 500 grams
If the problem persists try restarting the Connect+, follow these steps to reboot the Connect+:
- Select the green house to go to the home screen
- Select Shut Down from the lower right corner
- Select Shut Down from the menu
- Select Shut Down on the pop up
- Wait for the screen and blue light on the power button to go out. This can take several minutes.
- After both the display and the blue light have been off for 10 seconds turn the power back on with the switch on the front of the Connect+
If your issue is not resolved, contact customer support from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Have your model number ready.
UPDATED: October 02, 2015