The Connect+® displays error 0213-42-002A and will not print.
The meter has detected an error with the internal printer.
You may be able to clear the error by simply restarting your meter. Here are the steps to follow for a safe restart:
- Select the green house at the top of the screen to go to the home screen
- Select Shut Down from the lower right corner
- Select Shut Down from the menu
- Select Shut Down on the pop up
- Wait for the screen to go black and the blue light on the front to go out. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds press the power button to power the Connect+ back up
: You should perform a shut down nightly using the shut down icon, not the power button at the front of the equipment.
If your issue is not resolved, contact customer support from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Have your model number ready.
UPDATED: October 02, 2015