Error code VR01 or VR04 on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
Perform a balance inquiry, restart your device and check for software updates to resolve error VR01 or VR04.
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (8H10), SendPro® C Auto (9H10)
Error code VR01 or VR04 appears and the device will not print.
The device base cannot initialize the rates manager, or the device is not on the account.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Postage Refills.
- Wait for the postage balance to update.
- Tap Update now.
- Unplug the power cord. The screen turns off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen, then tap Rates & Updates.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: 04 March 2022