Printing an envelope graphic on the Connect+ series and SendPro P series
Change or add a graphic ad that is already downloaded or present on your system, and then print the graphic on the envelope.
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro™ P1000, SendPro™ P1500, SendPro™ P2000, and SendPro™ P3000 (MSFx, MSxR)
To change or add a graphic ad that is already downloaded or present on your system:
- Ensure that the appropriate job is open and selected on the Run Mail screen
- Select anywhere within envelope on the Run Mail screen.
- Select the Graphic Ad option from the list box.
- Select the graphic you want to replace, or select the Green Arrow at the top of the on-screen envelope.
- If no graphic currently displays on the envelope, select one of the available graphic ads displayed on the Edit envelope screen. A check mark appears next to the graphic you select.
- You can adjust the position of a graphic with the Green Position Arrows on the right side of the screen.
- Press Done to return to the Run Mail screen.
UPDATED: 19 January 2022