The SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto is frozen on the clock screen
Restart your Device if it is frozen on the clock screen.
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (8H10), SendPro® C Auto (9H10)
IssueThe SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto screen is frozen on the clock and is unresponsive.
CauseThere may be an issue with the tablet battery.
ResolutionRestart the device:
- Unplug the power cable. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Check if the display turns off.
- If the display turns off after 30 seconds, wait 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cord back in. Check the wall outlet is functioning correctly.
- If the display does not turn off after 30 seconds, unplug the device and leave it off for two hours.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
UPDATED: 22 June 2023