The device freezes on "Installing Update 3 of 5" on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
Restarting your device then checking for a software update often resolves this error.
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (8H10), SendPro® C Auto (9H10)
The device is not downloading updates and freezes on the message "Installing Update 3 of 5."
- Unplug the power cord. The screen turns off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
- Once the Home screen appears:
- Swipe down from the top.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi /Wired.
- Tap Connect.
- Tap Home.
- Tap SendPro Apps, then Rates and Updates.
UPDATED: 22 June 2023