Error codes 1811, 1813, 1814, 1815, 1816, 1825, 1826, 1870, 23 and DE00 on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
The device gives one of the following error codes or system messages. It will not connect to the Pitney Bowes Data Center:
Error codes on the screen: 1825, 1813, 1814, 1816, 1815, 200D, 23, DE00, 1811, and 1829.
The device is not connecting to the server.
- Tap Sync Transaction Data.
- You may be able to clear the error by simply restarting your device. Here are the steps to follow for a safe restart:
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait for the display to turn off.
- Wait one minute.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is functioning correctly.
- If the connection still does not work, follow the connection troubleshooting steps for your connection method:
- If you have a network cable that runs from the back of your device to a wall jack, switch, or router, your device connects via a wired connection. See Wired network connection issues.
- If there is no network cable, your device connects via a wireless (Wi-Fi) connection. See Wireless connection issues.
- There may be an issue with your postage account. If you believe this is the case, contact technical support.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: 25 April 2022