Adding a preset in PitneyShip Pro
Presets save shipment information so that it can be used as a template for printing additional labels in the future. Presets can contain the carrier, packaging, weight, dimensions, shipping services, and cost accounts. You can create a preset from the Presets screen or from the shipping label screen.
If you are using the PitneyShip mobile app, you first need to create your presets in the desktop version of PitneyShip, then you will be able to see and use them in the mobile app.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
Creating a preset from the Presets screen
- On the Home screen, select View All Presets, or select Shipping Presets from the Shipping menu.
- Select Create New Preset.
- Enter a name for the preset in the Preset Name field.
- If you wish to save the recipient address as part of the preset, select Include Recipient Address in Preset, then select or enter the address.
- Select the package type and enter the weight and dimensions.
- Select Save Preset.
Creating a preset from the shipping label screen
You can also add a new preset while creating a shipping label.
- When creating a shipping label, once the package information has been selected, select Save as Preset.
- Enter a name for the preset.
- If you wish to save the recipient address as part of the preset, select Include Recipient Address.
- Select OK.
UPDATED: 26 October 2023