Printing summary receipts with labels in PitneyShip Pro
You can choose to print a summary receipt after each label and customize the default options for them.
Products affected: PitneyShip™ Pro
You can choose to print a summary receipt after each label and customize the default options for them. Summary Receipts are printed on a separate page from the label and label receipt.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Go to Settings > Label Options.
- Select Use Summary Receipt.
- Select Always Print Summary Receipt after each shipping label if you wish to print a Summary Receipt after each shipping label.
- Select the Output Size.
- In the Form Label field, enter the text that will print at the top of the Summary Receipt.
- Choose whether to Hide the Pitney Bowes logo.
- Choose the Primary Field. This is the text that will appear larger near the top of the label.
- Select the options you wish to appear on the label. The system will warn you if you have too many options selected for the label size.
- Select Update.
UPDATED: 08 August 2022