Register for a Your Account Profile for Online Access
Learn how to create an online profile to access invoices, manage accounts and create cases online.
When registering for access to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal you will need the following information.
- 10 digit Account Number
- One of the following:
- Machine Serial Number
- Invoice Number
- Recent Invoice Amount
- Open the Registration page.
- Input your email address and account number and press Continue.
- Select one option from the drop-down menu and provide the information to validate the account, then press Submit.
- Enter your contact details and password, then press Submit to create your profile.
- Validate your email address by selecting the link from the Authentication email that has been sent
- ❗ IMPORTANT: If you do not receive the verification email, check your junk or spam folder.
- You will be directed to the Sign In screen, where you can access your online profile using your email address and password.
UPDATED: 31 October 2022