Troubleshoot Signing In to the Your Account Online Portal
Troubleshooting tips for error messages that may arise during sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal.
Common error messages that may occur when signing in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account portal.
Email and password do not match
This occurs when an email address or password is entered incorrectly.
- Verify the email and password are entered correctly.
- Tip: Confirm you are using the correct login email and check for typos.
- Tip: Passwords are case-sensitive; check caps lock is not enabled.
- If you are still not able to sign in, use the Forgot your password link on the sign-in page to reset your password. How to Reset a Password .
You have not completed your account registration
A Your Account profile has been created for the email you are using to sign in but the email verification step to activate the profile has not been completed.
- Select Resend Email displayed in the error message to retrigger the authentication email.
- Validate the email address by selecting the link from the authentication email that has been sent.
- Tip: Check your junk or spam folder if the email is not received.
UPDATED: 21 March 2023