Reset or Update Your Online Password
Instructions on resetting a forgotten password for your online account, or changing your current password.
Reset a Forgotten Password
- Access the sign in page of the Your Account Online Portal.
- Select the Forgot Your Password Link.
- Enter the email for your account and press Continue.
- You will be prompted to answer your security question or receive an email to reset your password.
- Answer My Security Question: You will receive instructions on-screen to reset your password, if you do not know the answer to the security question, use the Email me to reset my password option.
- Email me to reset my password option: You will receive an email with instructions and a reset link. If this email does not arrive check your junk folder.
Update a Password
- Sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account Online Portal.
- Expand the profile menu in the top right hand corner of the screen and select Password & Security.
- Enter a new password, and then confirm the new password.
- Choose a password security question and answer if one is not already set.
- Select Save Changes
UPDATED: 21 August 2023