Creating job settings in Relay Integrity Pro
The Options screen is where you specify your Relay model, fold type, and paper size in Relay Integrity Pro.
Products affected: Relay® Integrity Pro
The Options screen is where you specify your Relay model, fold type, and paper size.
- In the Home screen, click Options.
- Leave the folder paths as the default setting.
- Select your inserter model .
- Select the fold type (available for Relay models 2500, 3500, or 4500 only).
- Select printer options.
(Optional) Select Print after Processing to send the job directly to a printer instead of a file.
- Set single-sided (Simplex) or double-sided (Duplex) printing from the Document section.
- Set a threshold for Overcount in the Document section.
Note: The Overcount setting allows you to configure the maximum number of sheets for each mail piece. This setting is Inserting system and setting dependant. See your Inserting system operator guide. Files with pages greater than the Overcount value are sent to an automatically created job subfolder within the Job Overcount folder. Files within the Overcounts folder do not have barcodes. They require manual printing and inserting into the envelope.
- Select a Paper Size .
- Click barcode Location to load a sample file and set your barcode location on the page. To do this visit Locating a barcode on your mailpiece.
- (Optional) Click Advanced Options to specify your barcode size and shape, along with other options.
- When all options are selected, click OK.
- Click the Jobs pull-down menu.
- Select Save Job.
UPDATED: 20 October 2022