Pitney Bowes Inc invoice explained
An explanation of Pitney Bowes Inc invoices for rental, service and consumable charges.
Charges relating to rental, service and consumable charges are billed to a Pitney Bowes Inc account. Open the image below to view a sample of a Pitney Bowes Inc invoice structure.
Invoice Items Explained
- Rental: Invoices for the rental of equipment.
- 💡Tip: Invoice frequency is determined by your contract. View the Details of your Charges to locate your contract number and any serial numbers under the contract.
- Supplies: Charges relating to ink cartridges, labels, toner etc.
- 💡Tip: View the Details of Your Charges section for information on the order number or shipping location.
- Service/Maintenance: Charges relating to the maintenance/service contract associated with the account.
- 💡Tip: The first line of the description will determine what level of service cover is on the account. View the contract Terms & Conditions for more information.
- Chargeable Service Call Out: Service call-outs will be charged for accounts that hold no service agreement or for call-outs not covered under the current service agreement. Travel, Labour, and Parts will be chargeable.
- 💡Tip: If a charge is applicable for a service call-out, this will be advised prior to the engineer attending the site.
Payment Terms and Details
- 30 days to make payment from the invoice date.
- For information on making payments see Pitney Bowes Inc Payment Options.
UPDATED: 31 July 2023