Updating DeviceHub in PitneyShip Pro
DeviceHub checks for updates every 12 hours and automatically installs updates when they are available. DeviceHub can also be updated manually using the following process if needed.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Right-click on the DeviceHub icon in the system tray and select Check for Update.
- In the window that says a new version of DeviceHub is available and asks if you would like to do the update, click OK.
- When the message, "Update successfully completed, DeviceHub Restarting" appears, click OK. DeviceHub will restart.
- When the messages appears that DeviceHub is online, go back to PitneyShip Pro and select Settings > My Devices.
- Select Activate DeviceHub.
- When the activation is complete, close the browser tab to return to PitneyShip Pro.
UPDATED: 13 September 2023