Notify Pitney Bowes your company is tax exempt
Information on how to apply a tax exemption form for an account that should not be charged sales and similar Taxes.
If your company is tax-exempt you can provide a provincial tax exemption certificate by Creating a Case online.
Note: If the Tax Exemption is for an Indian Reservation, you must provide a Tax Exemption certificate on Band Letterhead including your Band number.
- Sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal.
- Expand the Support & Cases dropdown and select Create a Case.
- Select Financial Support > Dispute a Charge then the account type.
- Complete the form and select Submit.
- 💡Tip: Include any previous invoice numbers that need to be corrected.
- Your case will be assigned to a Pitney Bowes representative who will assist with completing the request.
UPDATED: 31 July 2023