Notify Pitney Bowes your company is tax exempt

Information on how to apply a tax exemption form for an account that should not be charged sales and similar Taxes.
If your company is tax-exempt you can provide a provincial tax exemption certificate by Creating a Case online. 
Note:  If the Tax Exemption is for an Indian Reservation, you must provide a Tax Exemption certificate on Band Letterhead including your Band number.

Step-by-Step Instructions

  1. Sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal. 
  2. Expand the Support & Cases dropdown and select Create a Case.
  3. Select Financial Support > Dispute a Charge then the account type. 
  4. Complete the form and select Submit
    • 💡Tip: Include any previous invoice numbers that need to be corrected.
  5. Your case will be assigned to a Pitney Bowes representative who will assist with completing the request. 

UPDATED: 31 July 2023