Postage funding and payment options
Postage is either prepaid or billed by a statement (“borrowed”). When postage is billed, Pitney Bowes pays Canada Post™ in full, and sends a statement to you for repayment based upon the terms provided. The postage funding options include:
- PitneyWorks® Account – Bill later option
- Postage by Phone® (PBP) Account – Prepaid option
PitneyWorks: a Pitney Bowes credit line that allows you to pay for the meter, postage and supplies through a single account. Benefits of using PitneyWorks include:
- No need to prepay; simply add postage to your meter. We will advance the funds and send you a bill afterward.
- Consolidate other related expenses to this account such as rental, service charges shipping charges and supplies.
- Receive one monthly statement with details for each transaction
- Flexible payment terms pay the full, minimum balance or anything in between: See PitneyWorks Payment Options .
Postage By Phone® (PBP): A prepaid service that Pitney Bowes provides to meter clients to create an account for postage funding.
💡Tip: Clients who have prepaid funds available in their Postage by Phone Account, in addition to available credit in PitneyWorks, will have the funds drawn from their prepaid accounts first when refilling postage.
See PB Postage Payment Options for instructions on making payments to your Postage By Phone account.
UPDATED: 09 October 2023