Setting up Delivery Locations (Inbound Site Framework) in PitneyTrack Inbound
Delivery locations help you track where a package is or is headed, such as a building, floor, or mail stop, and record package-related events tied to that location. You can also filter and view package data by location.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Settings > Divisions & Locations.
- Select the Inbound Site Framework tab.
- Select +Add Site.
- Enter the Site Name.
- Select the Location that this site is part of.
- Select Save and Close or Save and Add Another.
- To add a Building within a Site, select the Add Building icon next to the Site under which you wish to add it.
- To add a Floor within a Building, select the arrow next to the building to expand it, then select the Add Floor icon.
- To add a Mail Stop within a Floor, select the arrow next to the floor to expand it, then select the Add Mail Stop icon.
UPDATED: 18 August 2023